Join Goodman Theatre’s Scenemakers Board this Friday, July 29, as they show their love for all things Chicago by celebrating the best of Chicago’s diverse neighborhoods! Here are five of the most scintillating reasons why you won’t want to miss this hot summer party. GoodmanTheatre.org/SceneSoiree
1. It’s a fun, hassle-free way to experience the flavors of Chicago. Enjoy local craft beer and Chicago-inspired foods in a festive environment.
2. It’s a summer party at an unbeatable price. With a $95 ticket, you score four hours of drinks, food, dancing and more.
3. See the works of Chicago artists come to life. YouTube beatboxing sensation Yuri Lane will perform at the event and painter Elliott From will bring a one-of-a-kind piece to life (that one lucky attendee will get to take home).
4. Support Goodman Theatre’s Education programs. The Scene Soiree supports the Goodman’s PlayBuild Youth Intensive, a six-week summer program designed to foster critical thinking, literacy and storytelling skills in 14 to 18-year olds.
5. It’s an excuse to wear your swankiest summer outfit. Who doesn’t love dressing up for an evening of summer fun? PLUS the Goodman is partnering with Rent The Runway—enjoy 20% off in-store rentals when you mention “Scene Soirée.” Contact Jessica (Jmoser@renttherunway.com) or Souk (Ssupantavong@renttherunway.com) for more information.
Visit GoodmanTheatre.org/SceneSoiree to buy your ticket now!